Enjoy additional fellowship time with other groups at
Hands Across the Border Campsites!
in beautiful Blaine Marine Park
Blaine Marine Park overlooks the Peace Arch, Boundary Bay,
and White Rock, BC. Camping is available June 9th, 10th, 11th, 2022
Attention Canadian Campers!
Blaine Marine Park is in the USA. You are welcome to camp in Blaine Marine Park
but must cross the international boundary. To camp near Peace Arch Provincial Park
in BC visit Hazelmere Campground. Hazelmere is located 5 minutes from
Peace Arch Provincial Park on 8th Avenue.
YOU MUST BE REGISTERED FOR THE 2022 Hands Across the Border Celebration TO RESERVE SPACE IN THE CAMP. You will be required to put your HATB order number from your registration confirmation number in your camp or RV site reservation request.
The camp sites are by suggested DONATION which will cover the costs of HATB providing the required services as follows: trash, hand washing stations, port o potties, and potable water, which is required by the City of Blaine to hold the camp. Cooking may be conducted in portable camping cookware. Your group can cook on propane cookstoves. There is a shared campfire pit.
All participating youths must be accompanied by their group leaders, parents or guardians at all times while staying at the Blaine Marine Park campsites. You must be 18 or older to reserve a site(s). Reservations will be accepted on a first come first served basis and in the order of the date of your completed HATB registration. If you do not process your camp reservation at the time you register your unit for HATB there is NO guarantee of campsite availability.
REGISTRATION FOR HATB CAMP WILL CLOSE 11 PM ON MAY 31st 2022.
SUGGESTED CAMPSITE DONATION:
Friday, June 9th & Saturday, June 10th = $55 per RV Site
Up to 10 people per RV site.
Friday, June 9th & Saturday, June 10th = $45 per CAMPSITE
Up to 10 people per three tents per campsite.
Saturday, June 10th = $35 per RV site
Up to 10 people per RV site.
Saturday, June 10th = $30 per CAMPSITE
Up to 10 people or three tents per campsite.
CAMP RESERVATION CODE: Within 48 hours of registering for HATB you received an EVENTBRITE link and a CODE to reserve your space at camp. We advise you to immediately register for a camp or RV site(s).
Your unit must accept Camp Rules and sign an on-line Liability Waiver when you RESERVE your campsite. The International Peace Arch Association (IPAA) and the City of Blaine are not responsible for lost or stolen items at the campsite.
If you wish to reserve a site(s) at HATB Camp you must check the provided box indicating that you want to register for HATB camp at the time you register for HATB at Eventbrite. You then will be emailed a RESERVATION link within 48 hours where you can RESERVE and CONFIRM your campsite or RV RESERVATION on EVENTBRITE.
The Blaine Marine Park is within walking distance of downtown Blaine, Peace Arch State Park and the
Plover Foot Ferry (operates between Blaine Harbor and Resort Semiahmoo).
1. Camping is allowed in designated areas only.
2. Camp check-in is 4-8PM on Friday and 5-8PM on Saturday.
3. Do not set up your camp up in designated common areas or walking areas (between campsites).
4. Do not walk through other camper’s campsites. Show respect other campers staying at HATB Camp.
5. Camp Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 7 AM.
6. Camp parking is allowed in the parking area and the overflow parking areas only (see map).
7. Camp parking is back in parking only (like other scouting events).
8. Cars are not allowed in the camping area. You will need to walk to your campsite from the parking area. All campsites are within 400ft of the main parking area.
9. Cooking may be conducted on portable camping cookware (propane stoves permitted).
10. There is NO SECURITY at the campsite. Lock up your valuables. The City of Blaine and the International Peace Arch Association are NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.
11. No alcohol or drugs may be used/consumed in the camp.
12. If you have a medical or any other emergency requiring immediate assistance call 911.
13. All campers agree to follow Blaine Marine Park General rules (link to City of Blaine).
14. The camp will have a large brick fire pit (approved by the City of Blaine and Northwest Fire & Rescue). The fire pit is for all campers to enjoy between 6 -10 pm. A fire extinguisher will be located near the fire pit. The camp volunteer manager will put out fire promptly at 10 PM at nightly.
15. All participating youths must be accompanied by their group leaders, parents or guardians at all times while staying at the Blaine Marine Park campsites.
16. You will be advised of who our on-site CAMP VOLUNTEER MANAGER is before your arrival to camp!
17. All campsites must be cleaned up no later than Sunday, June 14th, by 6 PM, and all trash will be placed in the camp dumpster.
18. The International Peace Arch Association may update or revise these camp rules at anytime campers with verified reservations will be informed by email of any changes or revisions to camp rules, and they will be posted on the camp website and Facebook pages.
19. To stay at the camp ALL LEADERS Who reserved campsites are required to read, agree to, and sign the HATB CAMP INFORMATION POLICY GUIDELINES RULES & PROCEDURES and LIABILITY WAIVER FORMS.
20. The International Peace Arch Association has the right to update the HATB CAMP web site and the INFORMATION POLICY GUIDELINES RULES & PROCEDURES and LIABILITY FORMS without notice.