1.Camping is allowed in designated areas only.
2.Do not set your camp up in designated common areas or walking areas (between campsites).
3.Do not walk through other camper’s campsites. Show respect other campers staying at HATB Camp.
4.Camp Quiet hours are between 10PM and 7AM.
5.Camp parking is allowed in parking area and overflow parking area only (see map).
6.Camp parking is back in parking only (like other scouting events).
7.Cars are not allowed in the camping area. You will need to walk to your campsite from the parking area. All campsites are within 400ft of the main parking area.
8. Cooking may be conducted on portable camping cookware (propane stoves permitted).
9.There is NO SECURITY at the campsite. Lock up your valuables. The City of Blaine and the International Peace Arch Association are NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.
10.No alcohol or drugs may be used/consumed in the camp.
11.If you have a medical or any other emergency requiring immediate assistance call 911.
12.All campers agree to follow Blaine Marine Park General rules (attached).
13.Camp will have a large brick fire pit (approved by Northwest Fire & Rescue). The fire pit is for all campers to enjoy between 6 -10 pm. A fire extinguisher will be located near the fire pit. The camp volunteer manager will put out fire promptly at 10PM at nightly.
14.All participating youths must be accompanied by their group leaders, parents or guardians at all times while staying at the Blaine Marine Park campsites.
15. You will be advised of our on site CAMP VOLUNTEER MANAGER prior to your arrival!
16. All campsites must be cleaned up Sunday June 10th, by 6PM, and all trash will be placed in camp
17. The International Peace Arch Association may update or revise these camp rules at anytime campers with verified reservations will be informed by email of any changes or revisions to camp rules and they will be posted on the camp website and Facebook pages.
18. In order to stay ay the camp ALL LEADERS Who reserved campsites are required to read, agree to, and sign the HATB CAMP INFORMATION POLICY GUIDELINES RULES & PROCEDURES FORM